Unwanted hairs is a reason for embarrassment for some. While you have to dispose of undesirable hair at shrouded spots like armpits for hygienic purposes and to dispose of stench, the hair on face, hands, legs and so forth does not represent any danger to your well being. Be that as it may, yes, these unwanted hairs can be uprooted with the goal that you feel sufficiently certain to face individuals.
“Spotless and clear skin is a fantasy of everybody and you are no special case. “
So if you decide to get rid of unwanted hair and are searching about different methods like laser, electrolysis, perpetual waxing and so on, just use certain home remedies for removing unwanted hairs.
How To Remove Unwanted Hair
PAPAYA & TURMERIC
Turmeric Powder ½ tsp
Papaya 1-2 tbsp
- Peel and cut your raw papaya.
- Grind a couple cuts to make a mash.
- Blend ½ teaspoon turmeric powder into 1-2 tablespoons papaya mash.
- Apply the mixture to unwanted hairs.
- Rub for 15-20 minutes, and then wash off with water.
- Repeat this 1-2 times a week.
TURMERIC AND MILK
Turmeric- 1-2 tsp
Milk to make paste.
- Add turmeric powder in milk to make a glue which is not too tight but rather which can keep stay on face.
- Apply this to your face.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes or till it becomes dry
- Then wash it off with Luke warm water
SUGAR LEMON MIX
Fresh lemon juice- 2 teaspoons
Sugar- 2 tablespoons
Water- 10 tablespoons
Mix sugar, lemon juice and water.
Apply this to your face toward hair development.
Leave for 15-20 minutes.
Wash off with water while rubbing delicately.
Do this twice or thrice a week. Following couple of weeks, you will see recognizable removal in hair all over.
Wash off with lukewarm water.